Sunday, January 16, 2011

rude people & the little angels that cured me!

Whew! It's been a long day, I've been awake since 9am which is way to early for me (ha ha ha!) I went out to the "Bridal Market" or Bridal expo to hand out some of my business cards!

I thought this was going to be soo much fun! I was very wrong, people seemed very rude, and people that I gave them to looked at me like I was an idiot...

I got a discouraged, decided to leave, but wait!
I see all the cars parked outside, and what do I do!?
Put my business cards on every car!
I won't let mean people bring me down or discourage me from my love of makeup!

And to warm my heart I received 2 new photos of my Great baby nieces!

Ennovy (18 months) such a precious sleeping angel... My niece Amber named her after her Mom Yvonne... Except backwards (ha ha ha) I love my family!


This is Sa'miah at 4months... she is such a beautiful girl... i can't wait to meet these little angels someday!

I can't believe it's already 5AM in Texas! I just can't get these eyeballs to become weary!

No comments:

Post a Comment