Sunday, January 23, 2011

Red lipstick, hot tea, & sicky me!


Sunday is my most favorite day of the week! why?

  • Grocery shopping with my Stepdad!
  • Football all day!
  • New episodes of Desperate Housewives, Family Guy, & Holly's World!
  • Plus I get to spend all day with my family!

Today was also a very special day because Miss Kandee Johnson's lil cupcake was born this morning, and she is absolutely precious! AWWW!! I am so happy for her and her family! What a little blessing!

So, still sick unfortunately, so I whipped out my "Apple Cider Vinegar: Miracle Health System" book and looked up what to do for a sore throat... Mix a tablespoon of ACV and a cup of water and gargle 3 times... It also mentions that Katy Perry uses this to keep her throat germ free too!
Now off to spend some time with the family and watch AFV! Lots of love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment