Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Black swans & broken glasses!

Finally feeling better today! I started my day off right with a cup of coffee, worked on my site a bit, grabbed a shower and took my dogs out.

The beauty of before & afters.. ha ha ha

My best friend in the world picked me up and we headed to Ulta!
I sat in the car and found my sunglasses... broken! How sad!

But it was amusing trying to keep them on! ha ha ha!
Anyway, so we get to Ulta, and I'm looking in the Urban Decay section... and what do I find!!?!?
THE NAKED PALETTE!!!

I was soo excited because it's always sold out, EVERYWHERE! I already have one... But I really wanted another one just in case they stop making them! ha ha!
I always picked up the new L'Oreal HIP cream liner in black... which I love... and you'll see what I used it for later...Also got an Urban Decay lipstick in "Naked" it's such a pretty color! Then my partner and crime headed to WalMart so I could get some flavorless Jello so make those "pore strips" than get all the gunk out of your skin! See the tutorial for that here!

And this was my project for today.... *insert drum roll here*
............
....
...

Can you guess what this look is!?!?
Black Swan!
Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment