Monday, July 9, 2012

10 Shades of Smoked...

As you can see, I've become quite enamored with the "50 Shades" trilogy, anyone else find it that addicting? Anyway, who is excited about the Urban Decay's new Smoked palette? (me, me, me!)

Sure there's a few repeats, but who doesn't just love a new UD palette? Oh and let me tell ya how excited I am about trying their new "Naked" foundation! I just wasn't impressed with Benefit's "Hello, Flawless Oxygen  Wow" foundation....Here's a rundown:

It dosen't cover nearly as well as I thought it would.
It feels like it's just sitting on top of your face.
Doesn't blend well.
Doesn't stay put.

But if you're just looking for something really light and quick, it feels more like a tinted moisturizer to me... And it is somewhat brightening. Maybe it's just me, thoughts?

See you next time for a "Smoked" & "Naked review ;) And hopefully a Birchbox "haul"!

No comments:

Post a Comment